DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Liquid Packaging Cartons Market by Type, by Shelf Life, and End Use - Global opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2014-2022" report to their offering.
In the year 2015, the global liquid packaging carton market accounted for $12,117 million, and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2016 to 2022.
Food or beverage packaging is aimed toward preservation, containment, marketing & information, traceability, convenience, tamper indication, and other functions. Liquid packaging cartons are containers, which enable the safe transportation and storage of liquid products and provide customized packaging as per the manufacturers' marketing requirement.
Change in consumer lifestyle worldwide, especially from the emerging countries, convenience in usage, and biodegradable nature of the cartons are the factors that supplement the market growth. However, stiff competition from the glass and plastic packaging industry is projected to hamper the market growth.
Aseptic-based packaging is a major trend that is expected to create opportunities for liquid carton market; it safeguards the product from microorganisms and enhances its shelf life without adding preservatives. Technological developments in production processes are expected to lead to a lower cost of production and superior sustainability, leading to improvement in performance efficiency.
In the year 2015, Europe occupied the largest market share, with North America as a close second due to major developed countries encouraging the use of liquid packaging cartons for decades. The liquid packaging cartons market is projected to witness substantial growth in widely populated countries in the Asia-Pacific regions, such as India, China, Indonesia, and Thailand.
Major companies have adopted agreement, product launches, expansions, mergers, and agreements to gain a competitive advantage in this market.
The key players profiled in the report include:
- Elopak As
- Evergreen Packaging Inc.
- Greatview Aseptic Packaging Co., Ltd.
- Klabin SA
- Liqui-Box Corporation
- Refresco Gerber N.V.
- SIG Global
- Tetra Pak Inc.
- TidePak Aseptic Packaging Material Co., Ltd
- Weyerhaeuser Co.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends and emerging estimations & dynamics in the liquid packaging carton market.
- In-depth analysis of the liquid packaging carton market estimations for key segments is conducted.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of liquid packaging carton) assists in understanding the competitive scenario across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrain the growth of the global liquid packaging carton market is provided.
- Extensive analysis of the liquid packaging carton market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed, which provide a competitive outlook of the market.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hnlc9g/liquid_packaging