DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Europe Prostate Cancer Epidemiology and Patient Flow Analysis - 2017" report to their offering.
The report provides insights into Prostate Cancer epidemiology, Prostate Cancer diagnosed patients, and Prostate Cancer treatment rate for EU5 pharmaceutical markets.
The study measures key indicators such as prevalence of Prostate Cancer derived from epidemiological analysis, percentage of patients diagnosed with Prostate Cancer, and percentage of patients treated with a therapy.
The study helps executives estimate Prostate Cancer market potential, assess unmet need, develop drug forecasting models, and build population-based health management frameworks. The information presented in this study is used to evaluate market opportunities, effectively identify target patient population, and align marketing decisions.
The report provides estimates and forecasts of Prostate Cancer prevalence, Prostate Cancer diagnosis rate, and Prostate Cancer treatment rate for the period 2016 - 2025.
Key Features of the Report:
- Prostate Cancer Patient Flow
- Prostate Cancer Prevalence
- Prostate Cancer Diagnosed Patients
- Prostate Cancer Treated Patients
Key Topics Covered:
1. Prostate Cancer: Disease Definition
2. Prostate Cancer Patient Flow in Europe
3. Prostate Cancer Patient Flow in Germany
4. Prostate Cancer Patient Flow in France
5. Prostate Cancer Patient Flow in Spain
6. Prostate Cancer Patient Flow in Italy
7. Prostate Cancer Patient Flow in UK
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sggznl/europe_prostate