DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Big Data Telecommunications Market Evolution in Latin America" report to their offering.
Telcos need to pursue a range of digital opportunities to compensate the decline in the traditional service revenue. Combining insights across service and network performance aligned with telco business targets is the key factor for success. Telcos are starting to recognize that fully automated real-time analytics can accelerate, optimize, and potentially even replace some manual operations.
These actions, however, will only be the start of the long journey of making data analysis a solid means for ongoing business enablement and optimization.
As part of digital transformation, Big Data will become a revenue source for telcos, which are beginning to prepare to take advantage of the business opportunities that it offers.
Data from users, services, networks, locations, and management sources could be monetized through product promotion, targeted advertisement, up-sales, quality of experience (QoE), and network optimization.
In Latin America, the top priorities for the implementation of telcos include improving customer experience satisfaction due to deeper customer understanding, prediction of issues based on deeper and more accurate network analysis, and revenue creation based on identified sales opportunities.
This study provide insights regarding Big Data developments among the main telcos in the Latin American region, identifying structure, usage (internal and external), and investments for the following years.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
- The Revenue of Most Telcos is Declining and the Opportunities are in Non-traditional Services
- The Nexus of Cloud Delivery, Ubiquitous Connectivity, Big Data, and IoT is Transforming Industries
- Evolution of Business Models
- Telcos Shift from Selling Connectivity to Selling Data Products
- Telco's Evolutionary Digital Services Strategy
- Telcos are Rethinking their Organizational Structure and Portfolio Provided to Consumers
- Key Factors for the Digital Transformation Success of Telcos
4. Market Analysis
- Market Drivers
- Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints
- Restraints Explained
- Forecast Assumptions
- CAPEX Forecast
5. Main Areas of Investment in Big Data in Telcos
- Key Sources of Big Data
- Big Data in Telcos
- Big Data's Major Telco Opportunities
- Big Data Trends and Unmet Needs in Telcos
- The Question is not Only How to Implement the Technology, but How to Effectively Set the Value it will Extract
6. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6r7zj8/big_data