DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Oncology Drug Report: Zydelig | Idelalisib - 2011 -2016* analysis; 2017-2021 expectations" report to their offering.
"Zydelig (idelalsib): strong start but not expected to continue is a comprehensive report on the first-in-class, targeted, oral PI3K delta inhibitor approved drug for relapsed chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), relapsed follicular B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (FL) and relapsed small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL).
Zydelig falls under the targeted therapy and was the first approved Phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase (PI3K) delta Inhibitors by the USFDA. The drug has had several side-effects and serious issues including deaths because of which the sales growth for the drug is expected to remain muted.
The report provides basic information about the drug, covering all details such as brand name, date of approvals, mechanism of action, molecular structure, route of administration, etc. It has an interesting infographic description of the approval timeline and contains an event tracker, which covers all the major events around the drug, news about Zydelig, information on clinical studies of ongoing trials, number of clinical trials (by year and by phase), clinical study data about Zydelig and other competing drugs and so on.
The report gives an analysis of the historical annual sales (from 2014 to Q3-2016), historical quarterly sales (Q3-2014 to Q3-2016), cumulative sales until date, Q3-2016 update and sales expectations (from 2016-2021). The analysis broadly indicates that the drug has faced serious side effects because of which the sales are not expected to grow significantly till 2021.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Basic Information
3. Approval timeline infographic (2011-2016)
4. Regulatory approval details (US, Europe, Japan and some of the RoW)
5. Historical annual sales analysis
6. Historical quarterly sales analysis (Q1-2013 to Q3-2016)
7. Historical cumulative sales (2011 to Q3-2016)
8 Q3-2016 update
9. Sales expectations (2016E-2021E)
10. List of key approved drugs for Relapsed chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL)
11. Event tracker
12. Clinical trials of Zydelig (US)
13. News around Zydelig (including 15 press releases)
- Gilead Sciences,Inc
- Glaxo SmithKline
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals,Inc
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mxh84q/oncology_drug