The global casino gaming market to grow at a CAGR of 10.16% during the period 2017-2021.
Global Casino Gaming Market 2017-2021, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the different types of casinos.
One trend in the market is shift in consumer gambling habits. There has been a significant change in consumer behavior in the global casino gaming market. The increase in the popularity of gambling apps and social gambling are the major factors expected to propel the growth of the market during the forecast period. Vendors are leveraging the growth in internet using population and increasing adoption of mobile devices to develop innovative social gambling games.
The number people participating in social gambling is increasing because they are motivated to compete with friends. With increasing number of friends on social media, players will be able to compete with more friends in their social network. Some of the other reasons for the rise in a number of social players are socializing and interacting through games, user-friendly gameplay, and game tournaments.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Caesars Entertainment
- Galaxy Entertainment
- Las Vegas Sands
- MGM Resorts
- SJM Holdings
Other Prominent Vendors:
- 888 Holdings
- Betfair Online Casino Games
- Boyd Gaming
- City of Dreams Manila
- Delaware Park
- Dover Downs Gaming & Entertainment
- Foxwoods Resort Casino
- Gala Coral Group
- Golden Nugget Online Casino
- Harrington Gaming online
- Isle of Capri Casinos
- Palms Casino Resort
- Penn National Gaming
- Philippines Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR)
- Pinnacle Entertainment
- Resorts World Manila
- Station Casinos
- Tropicana Entertainment
- Trump Entertainment Resorts
- William Hill
- Wynn Resorts
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vtpb28/global_casino