DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Key Medical and Diagnostic Imaging Innovations in the European Union-Medical And Diagnostic Imaging Alert" report to their offering.
This edition of the Medical and Diagnostics Imaging Alert depicts key innovations in the European Union. Innovations from well renowned institutions including the University of St. Andrews, the University of Nottingham, and the University of Glasgow, as well as, important companies comprising Med Imaging Limited, Planmed Oy, Elekta Instrument AB, Barco NV, and Koninklijke Philips N.V. are profiled.
MDIT's mission is to analyze and report new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, Ultrasound and X-ray. In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies and imaging technologies and platforms.
Key Topics Covered:
- Analysis of Medical and Diagnostic Imaging Innovations in the European Union
- Classic Tumor Targeting System for Advanced Radiotherapy
- Fluorescent Light-based Video-Pill for Cancer Imaging
- Ultrasound Tool for Robust Reproducibility to Cardiac Ultrasound Imaging
- Wound Healing Process to become Speedier
- High Performance Diagnostic Displays to help Radiologists-
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome to have a Breakthrough Diagnostic-
- Patients with Osteoporosis get a New Diagnostic Tool
- New Diagnostic for 3D Breast Imaging
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ph7svp/key_medical_and