DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Wired Telecommunications Carriers Global Market Report 2017" report to their offering.
Wired Telecommunications Carriers provide local and long-distance voice calling, sound and video transmission, cable TV and internet services over fixed-line networks. Companies in the wired telecommunications market may own and maintain networks, share a network or lease a network from other companies.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for Wired Telecommunications Carriers? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Wired Telecommunications Carriers global market report answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider telecom market, and compares it with other markets.
- Markets covered: Fixed Voice, Fixed Broadband, IPTV.
- Markets compared: Wired Telecommunications Carriers, Wired Telecommunications Carriers, Communications Hardware.
- Companies mentioned: Comcast, Verizon Communications, AT&T, China Telecom, BT Group, Liberty Global, Centurylink Inc., Vodafone, SoftBank and others.
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
- Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Wired Telecommunications Carriers Indicators Comparison, Internet Penetration, Fixed Broadband Subscriptions, Households With Access To Home Computers, Internet Hosts.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cjh2xw/wired