DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North American Hosted IP Telephony and UCaaS Market" report to their offering.
The North American hosted Internet protocol (IP) telephony and unified communications-as-a-service (UCaaS) market is approaching mass adoption in the small and medium-size business (SMB) segment and experiencing accelerated growth in the mid-market and large-enterprise segments. Businesses are undergoing profound transformation as they adopt advanced information technologies (IT) and innovative communications solutions to improve worker productivity, business agility and overall competitive positioning.
To address new market challenges, businesses must embrace new technology consumption models and engage with trusted technology providers. This creates considerable opportunities for service providers and vendors to diversify their portfolio, generate new revenues, differentiate from the competition and sustain profitable growth in the future.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- What factors are driving and restraining market growth?
- How are technologies and business models evolving and what are the implications for vendors, service providers, and end customers?
- What features and capabilities are customers looking for in hosted IP communications solutions and what are some of the key purchasing factors?
- Who are the key market participants and how are they positioned for growth and success?
Where are the main growth opportunities and how can providers
capitalize on them to improve their market positioning?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total Hosted IP Telephony and UCaaS Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total Hosted IP Telephony and UCaaS Market
5. Demand Analysis - Total Hosted IP Telephony and UCaaS Market
6. Visioning Scenarios
7. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total Hosted IP Telephony and UCaaS Market
8. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g5mxbt/north_american