DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "European Municipal Waste Management and Recycling Services Market" report to their offering.
This analysis covers the European municipal waste services market which is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% from 2016 to 2021. The study contains segmentation breakdowns by treatment methods such as recycling, incineration, biological treatment, and land-filling.
It also highlights the latest trends, drivers, and restraints that are influencing the market. In addition, it concentrates on the amount of municipal waste generated, collected, and, subsequently, treated in European Union countries. Thus, the analysis provides an overview of current and future market scenarios.
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What is the overall volume of MSW generated in Europe? What proportion is recycled?
- What are the key market drivers and restraints?
- What is the current market structure? How will it change over time?
What are the regional hotspots? How will they develop from 2016 to
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Drivers and Restraints - Total Municipal Waste Management and Recycling Services Market
- Forecasts and Trends - Total Municipal Waste Management and Recycling Services Market
- Demand Analysis - Total Municipal Waste Management and Recycling Services Market
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Mega Trends
- United Kingdom Analysis
- Germany Analysis
- Italy Analysis
- France Analysis
- Iberia Analysis
- Scandinavia Analysis
- Benelux Analysis
- Central and Eastern Europe Analysis
- Alpine Analysis
The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3938st/european