DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "United States Influenza Vaccine Market - Forecast 2016-2022" drug pipelines to their offering.
Market growth can be attributed to factors such as increased disease awareness, expanded recommendations by governmental and advisory bodies to be vaccinated against influenza vaccine and introduction of quadrivalent influenza vaccine.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It provides essential insights into United States influenza vaccine market and forecast. It covers vaccination pattern, doses distribution, production and offers a clear view of the regulatory landscape.
Additionally, the report includes insight of clinical trials, pipeline and promising vaccines in United States influenza vaccine market. Key trends in terms of M&A, collaborations and licensing agreements are analyzed with details.
They are making novel technology based influenza vaccine which is likely to affect the market share during the forecast period. The report also entails major drivers and barriers of influenza vaccine market.
Major and Promising Vaccine covered in the report are as follows:
- Fluzone High-Dose
- Fluzone Quadrivalent
- Intradermal (ID) Trivalent
- Fluarix Quadrivalent
- Flulaval Quadrivalent
- Fluenz Tetra
- FluMist Quadrivalent
- TAK - 850
- Flucelvax Quadrivalent
- Afluria Quadrivalent
- BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
- Protein Sciences Corporation
- Sanofi Pasteur
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. United States Influenza Vaccine Market & Forecast
3. United States Number of Persons Vaccinated with Influenza Vaccine
4. United States Influenza Vaccine Market Drivers and Barriers
5. United States Influenza Vaccine Production & Distribution
6. United States Influenza Vaccine Market - Regulatory Landscape
7. Market Dynamics - Mergers, Acquisitions, Key Agreements & Collaborations
8. Influenza Vaccine - Pipeline Assessment
9. Influenza Vaccine - Clinical Trials Assessment by Phase and Trial Status
10. Key Companies Analysis
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cq7csd/united_states