SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--(NASDAQ: AMZN) – Looking for the gift that is sure to be on everyone’s wish list this holiday season? Amazon.com Gift Cards now come in more than 270 designs and new holiday packaging, including a shiny red-and-white Santa Claus tin, a foil-accented gift tag to attach to any present, a slide-open “reveal” with jingle bells, and a Prime exclusive, limited-edition teddy bear. A top-selling item during the holidays, Amazon expects more customers than ever to purchase and redeem Amazon Gift Cards this holiday season.
Amazon Gift Cards do not expire and can be redeemed on hundreds of millions of items on Amazon.com, including physical and digital products. Customers can purchase Amazon Gift Cards online at Amazon.com, while on-the-go from a mobile device with the Amazon App, and at thousands of retail locations. With over 120,000 five-star reviews, customers have shown they love to both give and receive Amazon Gift Cards.
“What’s more thoughtful than giving someone the opportunity to choose precisely the gift they want,” said Max Bardon, Vice President at Amazon. “There’s something for everyone on Amazon.com, and with delivery available right up until the last minute – including email or text message delivery on Christmas morning, Amazon Gift Cards are sure to spread joy and excitement this holiday season.”
Customers who received or gave an Amazon Gift Card have said:
- “Amazingly easy to send a thoughtful gift - thoughtful in the fact that the person you care about can choose the gift he or she desires on Amazon - so much to choose from - so much fun!”
- “I love receiving a gift card. I can buy all the items I've had on my wish list for a long time. It’s like getting many different gifts on different days. Hope my family keeps them coming!!!!”
- “I love the snowflake tin. What a great way to present a gift card! Classy!”
- “The packaging is adorable. Makes gift giving a snap. I bought 5 gift cards so far for Christmas presents.”
With Amazon Gift Cards, customers enjoy:
- Instant Access to Millions of Products: No more guessing what friends and family want for the holidays – Amazon Gift Cards can be redeemed on millions of items on Amazon.com, including physical and digital products, and do not expire. Gift card recipients can pick something from their own Wish List or browse Amazon.com to find something they really want, and use their gift card to buy it.
- Beautiful Designs and Free Seasonal Packaging: Customers can choose from more than 270 gift card designs to fit any occasion, including Christmas, Hanukkah, Birthday, Thank You, Congratulations, Mother’s Day, and many more. Physical gift cards are available in free giftable packaging (colorful tins, boxes and reveals with ribbons, foil-accented gift tags, and more), many of which can be purchased on Amazon.com in any dollar amount from $25-2,000. New Holiday Greeting Cards are a great value at three for $5.99 with ready-to-load Anytime Gift Cards included.
- Fast Delivery and Last Minute Options: Amazon Gift Cards can be purchased with fast and convenient delivery options including Prime Free Same-Day delivery and Prime Now one- or two-hour delivery in select cities. Digital gift cards can be sent immediately via email or text message, and can even be scheduled for delivery up to a year in advance. Amazon Gift Cards are also available at thousands of retail locations.
Customers can easily redeem Amazon Gift Cards, reload their balance, or check the value of an Amazon Gift Card at Amazon.com. Redeeming a gift card is now even easier using the Amazon App on a mobile device: just tap the camera search button and scan the back of the card. Once redeemed, the gift card amount is stored in the customer’s account. To learn more about Amazon Gift Cards, please visit amazon.com/giftcards.
Amazon.com opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995. The company is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit www.amazon.com/about.