The research provides a competitive analysis of industry strategies and growth potential for ten major airport suppliers. The research also identifies key industry trends and lists the major competitors that provide solutions for various airport segments.
The increase in demand for air travel, coupled with the necessity for airports to optimize operations, to enhance non-aeronautical revenue, and to improve passenger experience, has resulted in the digital transformation of airports. This transformation has created new opportunities for airport solution providers and has led to immense competition.
The research lists key suppliers that provide solutions at every airport touchpoint. Also listed are the key solutions and suppliers at every airport segment - Air Traffic Management, Airfield Management, Operations Management, Airport Administration, Communication, and Connectivity.
The research provides an introduction to top suppliers and provides insights on revenue, business segments, ownership structure, and major impacting news.
- Industry Trends:
- Airport Ownership Transition
- Airport Cities
- Traffic Growth
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Security
- Integration and Standardization
- Location-based Services
- Green Airports
- Components of Digital Transformation that evolve airports from legacy structures to Smart Airports
- Analysis of strategies that are used by suppliers in the airport industry-Deeper Market Penetration, New Product Development, Broader Market Penetration, and Diversification
- Competitive structure of Airport Supply Chain Market
- Technology that will disrupt the industry
- Focus on supplier segment revenues and investments in R&D
- Regional Penetration of key transformational projects during 2010 to 2016
- Overview of key brands, technology, and solution portfolio for each supplier
- Analysis of industry and regional coverage for each airport along with market strategies
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Strategic Overview-Major Industry Trends
3. Current Trends in Airport Segments
4. Supplier Competitive Strategies
6. Rockwell Collins
10. Ultra Electronics
11. Lockheed Martin
14. TAV IT
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ws9chm/global_airport