DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "International Securities Settlement and Custodial Services" conference to their offering.
This 2 day training program is designed to provide delegates with practical knowledge about the key concepts, systems, processes and procedures in international securities settlement and custodial services as well as operational risks involved.
You will have a chance to gain skills necessary to facilitate day-to-day transactions and communication processes between all parties involved as well as all stages about clearing and settlement process, the role of exchanges and clearing houses, functioning of the settlements department, role of payments in the settlements.
Day two focuses on the role and functioning of global custody, services provided, derivatives settlements, corporate actions and risk management. You will also learn about the latest sector's trends and changes.
You will also learn about the impact of the MiFID and Target 2 Securities initiatives on the market.
The course is conducted by senior experts with many years of international experience and includes many international case studies and exercises.
- Introduction to the clearing and settlement process
- Exchanges and clearing houses
- Settlements - The role of the settlements department
- The role of payment systems in securities settlements
- Settlement processes
- CLS - its purpose, role and operation
- Case Study: South Africa - STRATE Interbank money markets and payment systems: A Two Way Relationship
- Global custody
- Using own experience delegates will examine preconceptions against the previous sessions' material
- Global custody - core services
- Global custody - value added services
- Case Study: TARGET T2 Securities. A closer look at the new European Securities settlement engine, that is intended to offer a centralized DvP.
- Custody services corporate actions
- Identifying and managing risks
- Legal environment
- Key legal issues
- Market in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID)
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n4s9ps/international