DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Malaysia 2016" report to their offering.
This report is a thorough analysis of Malaysia Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
This report is the result of the publisher's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Malaysia.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Malaysia HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- Malaysian HNWIs held 26.5% (US$41.6 billion) of their wealth outside their home country in 2015.
- Foreign asset holdings are expected to increase to US$47.8 billion by 2020, accounting for 22.7% of the country's total HNWI assets.
- The Asia-Pacific accounted for 44.5% of Malaysian HNWIs' foreign assets in 2015. This was followed by Latin America with 17.8%, Europe with 16.8%, North America with 9.6%, Africa with 9.1% and the Middle East with 2.2%.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Malaysia Key Facts
4. Distribution of Wealth in Malaysia
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Key Drivers
- Amanah Raya Bhd
- Farringdon Group
- Fortis Family Office Malaysia
- May Bank
- May Bank Islamic Asset Management Sdn.
- Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation
- RHB Bank
- The Fusang Family Office
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vxs9zt/challenges_and