The Global Stevia Market Report 2016 provides a comprehensive insight into the stevia market, exploring the emergence of the natural sweetener, its increasing use by food and beverage manufacturers across the world and how the market has evolved to 2016.
With ever-increasing scrutiny amongst consumers over the content of food and beverage items, manufacturers are increasingly exploring alternative sweeteners which will enable a reduction in calorific content, without sacrificing taste.
Over the past few years, the high-intensity natural sweetener stevia has enticed both consumers and manufacturers with its natural' provenance and near-zero caloric benefits. With sugar being increasingly frowned upon by society and even subject to government taxation, and artificial sweeteners often viewed with suspicion, stevia has seen its profile rise at a rapid rate since the turn of the decade.
The Global Stevia Market 2016 Report examines the background behind stevia's growth, and its growing acceptance on a global level, in addition to examining the challenges the market has faced over the course of 2015 and 2016. The factors which are shaping the market, and are expected to play a key role in future years are also examined.
What this report covers
- Overview of the wider sweetener market: emergence and global trends of natural and artificial high-intensity sweeteners.
- In-depth analysis of the global stevia market: legislation, key regions of cultivation, leading suppliers by production, production and consumption trends, pricing of stevia extracts, challenges facing stevia, key commercial developments and forecasts to 2018.
- 21 stevia suppliers' profiles: company overview and details of stevia operations.
- Key products: leading food and beverage brands which utilise stevia, and new product innovations.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
2.2 High fructose corn syrup (HFCS)
2.3 Health implications
2.4 Global soft drinks consumption
2.5 Food industry health initiatives
2.6 Sugar substitutes (artificial and natural)
3.2 Consumers' perspective
3.3 Regional analysis of usage
3.4 Products launches analysis (2009 -15)
3.5 Types of suppliers and pricing
3.6 Leading suppliers
3.7 Key developments
3.9 Products launches analysis
- PureCircle USA Inc.
- Cargill Inc.
- GLG Life Tech
- Sunwin Stevia International
- Blue California
- Cumberland Packaging Corporation
- Daepyung Co Ltd.
- Fenchem Biotek
- NL Stevia
- Pyure Brands LLC.
- Stevia Soul
- Sun Fruits Ltd.
- Sweet Green Fields (SGF)
- The Real Stevia Company Granular AB
- Wisdom Natural Brands
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM)
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Tate & Lyle
- Myco Technology
- AN0C Stevia Solutions Company Limited
- Mima Sodas S.A de C.V
- Kraft Foods
- Wisdom Natural Brands
- Mondelez International
- Premier Foods
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/znjdst/global_stevia