The Global Children's Bottled Water 2016 overview provides a comprehensive review of current trends and broad market insights addressing potential opportunities for water ranges targeted at children. With over 70 detailed profiles of bottled water brands offered across 6 geographical regions, this report is an essential guide to bottled (or otherwise packaged) water products targeted at children.
Increasing concerns over child obesity are providing opportunities for bottled water targeted at children to seize market share from other children's soft drink categories, many of which are criticised for high sugar and calorie content.
The Children's Bottled Water Innovation 2016 report specifically focuses on the children's segment within the bottled water category, providing a topical overview of trends in overall and children's bottled water consumption, challenges, and opportunities and featuring a wide range of bottled water products for children offered across 6 geographical regions.
What this report covers
- Overview of bottled water market trends: commentary on bottled water consumption overall, and consumption of bottled water among children.
- Children's bottled water brand profiles: Over 70 brand profiles divided by geographic region including detailed product information, variants, price/distribution and marketing profile.
- Potential in the children's bottled water market: An exploration of the potential size of this growing market.
- Challenges and opportunities: a review of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in the children segment of bottled water and conclusions featuring broad commercial/market considerations.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction and scope
2. Category overview
- Recommended children's water consumption
- Trends in small-pack and children's bottled water consumption
- Commentary: trends in children's bottled water innovation
- The price of children's bottled water
- The current and future population of children
- Opportunity in the children's bottled water market
- Insights and opportunities
- Challenges and barriers
3. Brand profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9fb2fp/global_childrens