The global market for machine vision (MV) system components will grow from $19.0 billion in 2016 to $30.8 billion by 2021 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.2% for the period of 2016-2021.
This report covers the market for MV hardware and software, including smart cameras and smart sensors, compact vision systems, PC-based MV systems, MV lighting and cameras, and frame grabbers.
A variety of factors were considered in making the market forecast, including plant construction and upgrades, the rate at which new MV technology is being applied in new areas, the underlying economic growth of the overall market, and the growth rates reported by manufacturers and end users of MV products.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global market for machine vision (MV), an automated technology through which images are captured and transferred to a PC and processed thereafter, for inspection and reporting of the processed results.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Examinations of the global market for the various components that make up an MV system, as well as the advances in MV technology, such as smart cameras and vision-guided robotics, that have facilitated and accelerated varied applications for industrial as well as nonindustrial use in the near future.
- Discussion of the structure of the industries involved in the research, development, design, and manufacture of MV components and systems.
- Profiles of major manufacturers.
Key Topics Covered:
4: Global Market For MV System Technologies And Components
5: Market For MV Systems By Application
7: Industry Structure And Competitive Analysis
8: Profiles Of MV Component/System Manufacturers (Partial List)
- A&B Software
- A.C.E. Inc.
- Adaptive Vision
- Adept Turnkey Pty. Ltd.
- Advanced Micro Peripherals
- Advanced Vision Technology Ltd. (Avt)
- Aicon 3D Systems
- Aimetis Corp.
- Allied Vision Technologies Gmbh
- Analytik Ltd.
- Aptina Imaging Corporation
- Artemis Vision
- Ats Automation Tooling Systems Inc.
- Augusta Technologie AG
- Automated Vision, Llc
- Avalon Vision Solutions, Llc
- Banner Engineering Corp.
- Basler Vision Technologies
- Baumer Optronic GMBH
- Bitflow Inc.
- Boulder Imaging
- Cognex Corp.
- Components Express Inc.
- Cortexica Vision Systems
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Deepglint Information Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Diaplous Machine Vision
- Dilas Diodenlaser Gmbh
- Eastman Kodak Co.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4398m5/global_markets