NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global clothing brand EVISU (www.evisu.com) is one of the world’s first retailers to introduce artificial intelligence technology to its advertising and marketing efforts. The luxury denim brand today announced its work with “Albert," the new AI-driven marketing technology by Adgorithms (LSE: ADGO). Albert is now executing fully self-driven digital advertising and marketing efforts for the brand in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, and Singapore. More information about Albert is available at www.adgorithms.com.
Having run its own cross-channel digital marketing campaign in the United States in late 2015, EVISU found that the cost of its U.S. efforts was exceeding the sales it generated. The retailer turned to Albert to determine whether the autonomous platform could execute and scale these efforts, starting with previously under-performing search and social channels. In just one month of working together, Albert had met all of EVISU’S campaign goals, significantly increasing inbound purchases, decreasing their eCPA, and generating new customer bases across the United States.
“Running campaigns across channels is not an easy feat for an ecommerce brand looking to find a very specific and defined customer,” said Brennan See, Online Marketing Executive at EVISU. “Albert learns, optimizes and delivers results as it goes, delivering performance in both SEM and social that we had yet to see working with prior technology solutions.”
Working with campaign creative and KPIs provided by EVISU, Albert autonomously learns as “he” goes, in order to identify new and existing audiences, determine who’s most and least likely to convert, apply insights gained from one channel to others, and engage in over 20 other digital marketing activities necessary to meet the given KPIs, such as:
- Albert discovers EVISU’s high-value audiences and then targets similar users. When Albert discovered that a high volume of conversions were coming from returning users, he automatically created a campaign dedicated to driving the customers back to the site. This increased direct conversions by 25%, in addition to significantly boosting delayed conversions (or those which occurred shortly after initial interaction with one of EVISU’s ads).
- Albert creates micro campaigns for top-performing cities globally. Upon identifying the top-performing U.S. cities—such as New York, Los Angeles, Irvine and Pittsburgh—Albert instantaneously began creating micro -campaigns to increase his focus on and refine his approach to these specific geographies, while subsequently filtering out poor-performing regions.
- Albert identifies audience behaviors that result in conversion. For instance, Albert discovered that users who engaged with “Jackets” produced a 54% higher ROI than users who engaged with “Jeans.”
- Albert reveals never-before-known high-value audiences. On Facebook, for example, Albert determined that users with the occupation, “Engineer,” engaged 300% more with Evisu’s ads than other Facebook users.
- Albert knows what time EVISU customers are most likely to make a purchase. When Albert discovered that the average purchase value increased by 125% between 19:00-20:00, he automatically increased keyword bids during this prolific time period beyond what he bid at other times throughout the day.
- Albert targets users in different languages. Knowing that in the last 30 days, 70% of conversions and revenue originated from users with Chinese as their browser language, Albert was able to add relevant terms to EVISU’s search campaign.
- Albert predicts optimal pricing and reallocates budget to the best-performing channels. Albert predicts keyword pricing and makes ad-buying decisions based on parameters such as past performance of certain keywords, how much competitors’ are investing in them, who they’re likely to reach, and the probability they’ll convert. He also applies findings across channel and devices.
Since the launch of its initial campaign with EVISU, Albert’s work has resulted in a 500% increase in ROI across search, social, and display channels.
Founded in 2010, Adgorithms (www.adgorithms.com) is the maker of "Albert”, the first-ever autonomous marketing platform. Albert serves as a highly intelligent and sophisticated member of brands’ marketing teams that autonomously performs many of the manual, time-consuming tasks that comprise modern digital advertising and marketing campaigns. Albert also offers proactive, ongoing insights and recommendations on information he has learned and uncovered along his journey. Leading brands such as Harley Davidson, EVISU, and Made.com are leveraging Albert’s artificial intelligence capabilities to increase and accelerate revenue, make more informed investment decisions, and reduce operational costs – all at a pace and scale not previously possible.