DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Chinese Internet Giants' Car Manufacturing Report, 2016" report to their offering.
Starting in 2014, Internet giants like LeEco, Alibaba, Tencent, Google, and Baidu announced to set foot in the field of intelligent connected cars successively.
Moreover, the emerging internet firms that venture into car manufacturing such as ZHICHEAUTO, Xiaopeng Motors, NextEV, and WM Motor were successively established, which obviously paces up the development of Internet giants' car manufacturing. In 2016, various news about Internet giants' car manufacturing aroused public concern. First, senior executives of traditional automakers left for internet companies that venture into car manufacturing, and then LeSEE was released and NextEV and JAC signed OEM agreements.
So far, however, the car manufacturing of most internet companies has been still in planning and conceptual phase, but only a few have made substantial progress.
The report mainly includes three sections:
1. Industry policies, development history, development path, financing, and development trend, etc. of China's Internet giants' car manufacturing industry.
2. Current situation, enterprise presence, and development trend, etc. of intelligent, electricity-driven, and Internet-connected automobiles in China.
3. Core talents, financing, plants, strategic planning, and development layout, etc. of 13 Chinese Internet giants that venture into car manufacturing.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of Internet Giants' Car Manufacturing
1.4 Advantages and Disadvantages
2 Development of Internet Giants' Car Manufacturing Market
2.3 Development Path
2.5 Product Positioning
2.6 Profit Model
2.7 Sales Channel
2.8 Development Trend
2.8.1 Boosting Transformation of Automobile Industry
2.8.2 Internet Giants' Car Manufacturing Leans to Fusion Development
2.8.3 Automobiles will Develop towards Electricity-Driven, Smart, and Internet-connected Cars
3 Chinese Automobiles will Develop towards Electricity-Driven, Smart, and Internet-connected Cars
3.1 Electric Vehicle
3.1.1 Current Situation
3.1.2 Corporate Competition
3.2.2 Current Situation
3.2.3 Enterprises' Layout
3.3 Smart Cars
3.3.2 Current Situation
3.3.3 Enterprises' Layout
3.3.4 Development Trend
4 Internet Giants That Venture into Car Manufacturing
- Core Talents
- Strategic Layout
- - Alibaba
- - Baidu's Driverless Car Division
- - Beijing Dearcc Auto Technology
- - Beijing Lingyun Intelligent Technology
- - Chehejia
- - Harmony Futeng
- - LeSEE
- - NextEV
- - WM Motor
- - Xiaopeng Motors
- - Youxia Motors
- - YudoNew Energy Vehicle (Yundo Auto)
- - ZHICHEAUTO
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vhdmgp/chinese_internet