DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Virtual Personal Assistants (VPA): The Market for AI, Smart Advisors, and Intelligent Agents 2016 - 2021" report to their offering.
Virtual Personal Assistants (VPA) and Smart Advisors use Autonomous Agents and Smart Machine technology to enable an Ambient User Experience for applications and services. VPAs are used in communications and commerce scenarios to improve customer experience, operational costs, and lead to new business opportunities.
Leading companies offer VPAs that rely upon Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies to provide contextual communications and next generation User Interfaces (UI) including conversational and haptic solutions. While initial benefits are seen in consumer-facing industries, VPAs are anticipated to provide substantial direct and indirect benefits across a wide array of enterprise segments and industry verticals.
The report includes analysis of AI technology integration, VPA applications, and use cases across leading industry verticals. The report also includes detailed forecasts such as VPA revenue by AI technology (Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Recognition, Natural Language Processing, Machine Perception & Learning).
- Consumer VPA revenue in North America will reach $296B USD by 2021
- Leading industries to integrate intelligent agents include automotive, banking, and healthcare
- More than 65% of individuals and 75% of enterprise will use VPA and autonomous agents by 2021
- Six percent of US workers will lose their jobs to AI, VPA, Chatbots and related technologies by 2021
- Lost jobs (mostly in call centers and other customer focused areas) represents lost wages of $262.7B annually
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
4 Ecosystem and Market Impact
5 Technology, Applications and Industry Use Cases
6 Regional Market 2016 - 2021
7 Leading Country Analysis
8 Company and Solution Analysis
9 Conclusions and Recommendations
- Blackberry Assistant
- Facebook M
- Google Now
- Hello Alfred
- Htc Hidi
- Ibm Watson
- Julie Desk
- Microsoft Cortana
- Voice Assistant
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8v2cgl/virtual_personal