DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Telemedicine Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The global telemedicine market accounted for revenue of $17,878.7 million in 2015, and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.7% during 2016 - 2022. Among the various services, the tele-monitoring segment is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period at a CAGR of 21.8%. The global telemedicine market is growing at a significant rate, due to increasing number of smart phone users, increasing medical requirements in remote area, and growing geriatric population.
Some of the key companies operating in the global telemedicine market include LifeWatch AG, Aerotel Medical Systems Ltd., InTouch Technologies Inc., AMD Global Telemedicine Inc., OBS Medical Ltd., Cisco Systems Inc., Cerner Corporation, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., McKesson Corporation, Honeywell Life Care Solutions, Koninklijke Philips N.V., BioTelemetry Inc., Medtronic PLC, Polycom Inc., and General Electric Company.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Scope And Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Outlook
4. Global Telemedicine Market Size And Forecast (2012-2022)
5. Global Telemedicine Market, By End User
6. Global Telemedicine Market, By Specialty
7. Global Telemedicine Market, By Service
8. Global Telemedicine Market, By Geography
9. Competitive Positioning Analysis
10. Company Profiles And Strategic Developments
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w27w2j/global