DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Research Report on China's Graphene Industry, 2017-2021" report to their offering.
The single-layer graphene is only as thick as 0.335nm like an atom, which is one of the thinnest known materials at present. The movement of electron is limited to a flat surface with only one layer of atom so graphene is characterized with new electrical properties. However, characteristics of graphene change sharply with the increase of layers.
In China, graphene materials are generic names of graphene with no more than 10 layers of carbon atoms and relevant derivatives. In contrast, graphene materials with more than 10 layers of carbon atoms generally belong to graphite for the loss of high graphene performance.
Graphene possesses excellent functions compared to various common materials. It is the hardest material known to human with good transmittance (almost completely transparent), high thermal conductivity coefficient (5300W/m - K), high electron mobility (1.5×104cm2/ Vs) and high mechanical strength. The application potential of graphene is large in various fields for its super performance. For example, it can be applied to transistors, sensors and super capacitors for high electron mobility.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Concept of Graphene
2 Analysis on Graphene Industry in China, 2012-2016
3 Analysis on Competition Status of China Graphene Industry, 2013-2016
4 Analysis on Major Graphene Manufacturers in China, 2013-2016
5 Analysis on Costs of Raw Materials and Prices in China Graphene Industry, 2013-2016
6 Prediction on Development of Graphene Industry in China, 2017-2021
- 2D Carbon (Changzhou) Tech Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Graphene Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Leaguer Stock Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Haoxin New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Hua Gao Ink Polytron Technologies Inc
- Qitaihe Baotailong Graphene Material Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Beiterui New Energy Resources Material Co., Ltd.
- The Sixth Element (Changzhou) Materials Technology Co., Ltd.
- Xiamen G-CVD Graphene Technology Co., Ltd.
- Xiamen Knano Graphene Technology Corporation Limited
- Zhenjiang Browah Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g9s4tw/research_report