CALABASAS HILLS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Cheesecake Factory®, known for its extensive menu of more than 250 selections made from scratch with fresh ingredients and more than 30 legendary cheesecakes, announces the return of its seasonal Peppermint Bark Cheesecake, along with its exclusive “Slice of Joy” gift card offer. For every $25 in gift cards purchased through the end of the year at The Cheesecake Factory or online at shop.TheCheesecakeFactory.com, guests will be rewarded with a Slice of Joy Card or eSlice of Joy Card redeemable for a complimentary slice of cheesecake January 1 through March 31, 2017*.
“We are so pleased to reintroduce our ‘Slice of Joy’ gift card offer again this holiday season as a special thank you to our guests,” said David Overton, Founder and CEO of The Cheesecake Factory. “We know many guests look forward to our ‘Slice of Joy’ offer all year, and hope it helps to spread holiday cheer during one of our favorite times of the year.”
The Cheesecake Factory’s Peppermint Bark Cheesecake has also become a sweet holiday tradition, featuring a white chocolate cheesecake swirled with chunks of chocolate peppermint bark, topped with white chocolate mousse and sprinkled with chopped peppermint. Individual slices and whole cheesecakes are available at all The Cheesecake Factory restaurants nationwide.
*Slice of Joy Card Offer Terms and Conditions:
- Offer available at The Cheesecake Factory restaurants during normal business hours through December 31, 2016. Offer available online at shop.thecheesecakefactory.com until 11:59 p.m. PST on December 31, 2016 (“Promotion Period”).
- $25 Gift Card or eGift Card increments must be purchased in a single transaction to qualify for reward.
- The Cheesecake Factory is not responsible for any inability to purchase Gift Cards or eGift Cards during the Promotion Period, regardless of cause, and will not provide rain checks or other “make goods” in the event of any such inability.
- Slice of Joy Cards and eSlice of Joy Cards may be redeemed on a future visit from January 1, 2017 through March 31, 2017 for one complimentary slice of cheesecake or layer cake. One card per guest, per visit.
- May not be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer.
- Slice of Joy Cards and eSlice of Joy Cards have no cash value. One time use only.
- Valid only at The Cheesecake Factory restaurants in the United States, including Puerto Rico. Slice of Joy Cards and eSlice of Joy Cards expire March 31, 2017.
For more information about The Cheesecake Factory, please visit www.TheCheesecakeFactory.com
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheCheesecakeFactory
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/cheesecake
Follow us on Instagram at www.instagram.com/cheesecakefactory
About The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated created the upscale casual dining segment in 1978 with the introduction of its namesake concept. The Company, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates 207 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S.A. and Puerto Rico, including 193 restaurants under The Cheesecake Factory® mark; 13 restaurants under the Grand Lux Cafe® mark; and one restaurant under the RockSugar Pan Asian Kitchen® mark. Internationally, 13 The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. The Company’s bakery division operates two bakery production facilities, in Calabasas Hills, CA and Rocky Mount, NC, that produce quality cheesecakes and other baked products for its restaurants, international licensees and third-party bakery customers. In 2016, the Company was named to the FORTUNE Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For®” list for the third consecutive year. To learn more about the Company, visit www.thecheesecakefactory.com.
FORTUNE and 100 Best Companies to Work For® are registered trademarks of Time Inc. and are used under license. From FORTUNE Magazine, March 3, 2016 ©2016 Time Inc. FORTUNE and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated.