DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Millimeter Wave Technology Equipment Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
The global millimeter wave technology equipment market to grow at a CAGR of 47.34% during the period 2016-2020.
Global Millimeter Wave Technology Equipment Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sale of new millimeter wave technology equipment.
The frequency range 30-300 GHz (wavelengths of the range 1-10 nm) is termed as the millimeter wave (MM wave). Based on International Telecommunication Union (ITU), this radio frequency is designated as the extremely high-frequency band. Millimeter wave bands are useful in peer-to-peer (P2P) connectivity, inter-satellite links, and point-to-multipoint communications.
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- BridgeWave Communications
- E-Band Communications
- Siklu Communication
- Sub10 Systems (Fastback Networks)
Other prominent vendors
- Agilent Technologies
- Aviat Networks
- CableFree (Acquired by Wireless Excellence Ltd.)
- Huawei Technologies
- L-3 Communications Holdings
- Lightpointe Communications
- Brijot Imaging Systems, Inc. (Acquired by Microsemi)
- Millivision Technologies
- Millimeter Wave Products
- Northrop Grumman
- SIAE Microelettronica
- Smiths Group
- Sub10 Systems
- Vubiq Networks
Key Topics Covered:
Part 01: Executive summary
Part 02: Scope of the report
Part 03: Market research methodology
Part 04: Introduction
Part 05: 5G presence and prospects
Part 06: Mobile backhaul technology overview
Part 07: Market landscape
Part 08: Market segmentation by application
Part 09: Geographical segmentation
Part 10: Market drivers
Part 11: Impact of drivers
Part 12: Market challenges
Part 13: Impact of drivers and challenges
Part 14: Market trends
Part 15: Vendor landscape
Part 16: Market summary
Part 17: Appendix
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6vnrqz/global_millimeter