The global boric acid market to grow at a CAGR of 7.44% during the period 2016-2020.
Boric acid is an odorless, nearly tasteless, and non-flammable compound. It is used as a minor antiseptic, anti-fungal agent, and insecticide for control of cockroaches, termites, fire ants, and fleas. It is also used in the manufacture of glass and fiberglass, halogen light bulbs, laboratory glassware and circuit boards, and in nuclear power plants to slow down the rate of the fission reaction.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global boric acid market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sale of boric acid in several industries including glass and fiberglass, pharmaceuticals and personal care products, flame retardants, wood preservatives and pest control, nutritional supplements, and other segments by considering 2015 as the base year. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Avantor Performance Materials
- Eti Maden
- Gujarat Boron Derivatives
Other prominent vendors
- Minera Santa Rita (MSR)
- Russian Bor
- Searles Valley Reserves
- Sociedad Industrial Tierra
- Societa Chimica Larderello (SCL)
- Tomiyama Pure Chemical Industries
Key Topics Covered:
Part 01: Executive summary
Part 02: Scope of the report
Part 03: Market research methodology
Part 04: Introduction
Part 05: Market landscape
Part 06: Market segmentation by application
Part 07: Market segmentation by geography
Part 08: Market drivers
Part 09: Impact of drivers
Part 10: Market challenges
Part 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
Part 12: Market trends
Part 13: Vendor landscape
Part 14: Appendix
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fv9ll6/global_boric_acid