This 2-day seminar will be a timely, thorough and highly interactive update that analyzes up-to-the-minute issues and developments along with their real-world impact.
The seminar explores the highly complex benefits challenges you face and provides techniques for managing and solving problems, liabilities and contradictions they can pose.
This seminar is presented by John Hickman, Esq. and Thomas Schendt, Esq. from the prestigious law firm Alston & Bird. A unique feature of this seminar is that registered attendees can pre-submit their real-life issues for the instructors to incorporate into the program.
- Washington Update: What's New? Recent Guidance and Current Employee Benefit Projects
- Qualified Plans
- Identifying Plan Errors and Developing Solutions to the Errors
- IRS DOL Audits: How to Manage
- Plan Administrators: Enhancing Communication and Avoiding Pitfalls
- ERISA Litigation
- Health Care Reform Compliance Boot Camp
- Defined Contribution Healthcare in a Post-ACA World: - Private Exchange Compliance Issues and Opportunities
- Innovative Health Plan Design
- HIPAA Audits and Compliance and Big Data Breach
- Wellness Programs and Disease Management: New Rules and Overcoming Compliance Hurdles
Content will be updated to reflect any important benefit
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/78njrs/2017_employee