DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Electronic Detailing In Europe: Value And Outcomes" report to their offering.
In this new and important report, the changing nature of European pharmaceutical company's sales detailing is investigated. While the pharmaceutical sales detail remains a core part of pharmaceutical manufacturer and physician interaction, the detail itself continues to integrate of new communication technologies.
How have web-based and telephone-based detailing systems been received by physicians practicing in the leading areas of drug development, cardiology, oncology, and respiratory/pulmonology? Have these technologies made sales details more efficient and effective? Do physicians in those critical fields find the value and do the outcomes of an electronic detail equal those of an in-person detail?
Utilizing syndicated primary marketing research, insights are provided into detailing behavior and preferences, the value prescribers place on in-person and electronic detail sessions, and, by country and therapeutic specialization, prescribers' assessments of usefulness, satisfaction, trustworthiness, and other outcome variables for both in-person and electronic detail sessions.
How You Can Use This Report:
- Detailing Utilization - This section provides an overview of detailing behavior and preferences
- Detailing Value - This section outlines and ranks in order of importance the value prescribers place on detail sessions - regardless of whether in-person or electronic.
- Detailing Outcomes - In the analysis section of the report we present, by therapeutic specialization, prescribers' assessments of Usefulness, Satisfaction, Trust, and a number of other outcome variables for both in-person and electronic detail sessions.
- Study Data - As always, a section of charts and graphs that outline the responses to every question asked in the research are provided. Spend some time in this section to formulate additional insights.
Key Topics Covered:
3. Respondent Profile
4. Study Findings
5. Detailing Utilization
6. Detailing Value
7. Detailing Outcomes
8. Study Data
10. Detail Environments
11. Product Lifecycle Fit
12. Allocation Of Sales And Marketing Resources
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7j5l93/electronic