DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Clinical Outsourcing: Department Models and Structures" report to their offering.
This research looks at the internal struggles and opportunities clinical outsourcing departments face on a daily basis. This research has broad applicability for clinical outsourcing departments at sponsor organizations of any size. These findings will help outsourcing departments understand what other peer organizations are facing, have faced, and will face. For service providers, this research will shed some much needed light onto what is important to these departments and what internal motivations are at work.
12 high-level clinical development outsourcing decision-makers were interviewed via a structured 45-minute telephone conversation. After reviewing the interviews, it was decided to structure this report by creating 12 case studies as well as rolling the findings into our Executive Summary. We think the case study approach will be extremely valuable as it ensures that response nuances are fully captured.
What You Will Learn:
- Outsourcing department operations and structuring, including:
- Departmental challenges, as well as best practices for overcoming these challenges
- Outsourcing department goals and priorities, including strategies for overcoming challenges and predictions for future changes
- Best practices for: outsourcing department evaluation; departmental structure, resources, and budget; outsourcing models and decision-making
Key Topics Covered:
- Respondent Demographics & Qualifications
- Executive Summary
- Case Studies
- Large Pharma, United States
- Mid-Size Pharma, United States
- Large Eu-Based Pharma, China
- Large Biotech, United States
- Mid-Size Pharma, Europe
- Mid-Size Us-Based Pharma, China
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3x3n4z/clinical