DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Research Report on China's Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Industry, 2017-2021" report to their offering.
In the 21st century, the growing PVC industry in China poses increasing influence on that of the globe. In recent years, China becomes the world's leading PVC manufacturer and consumer. The output volume of PVC reached 16.10 million tons with a slight decline YOY in China in 2015.
Polyvinyl chloride, PVC for short, is a kind of polymer of vinyl chloride monomer (VCM for short) after polymerization. PVC is widely used in production fields of soft products such as packing materials, artificial leathers and plastic products together with hard products such as profiled bars, tubing and slabs. The output volume of PVC is the largest among five general synthetic resins including PE, PP, PVC, PS and ABS.
Meanwhile, the aggregate consumption of two major PVC consumption fields including tubing and pipes together with profiles, doors and windows accounted for over 50% of the total. The tubing industry developed rapidly while the proportion of PVC tubing declined. The downstream demand declined with the development area of real estate, leading to declining output volume of the profile industry.
In China, the profile industry is intense in enterprise competition and low in requirements on raw materials so calcium carbide method PVC is widely applied at present. In contrast, major downstream users of ethylene method PVC concentrated in high-end sheet materials especially in fields such as medical treatment, food packaging, electric and artificial leathers with relatively stable demand.
With the improvement in economy and urbanization, the demand for PVC is expected to rise continuously from 2017 to 2021 in China.
Through this report, readers can acquire the following information:
- Development Environment of PVC Industry in China
- Supply and Demand in China PVC Manufacturing Industry
- Import and Export of PVC in China
- Operation Status of Major PVC Manufacturers in China
- Market Competition of China PVC Industry
- Major Driving Forces and Market Opportunities in China PVC Industry
- Analysis on Price Trend of PVC in China
- Risks and Challenges Faced by China PVC Industry
- Forecast on Development of PVC Industry in China
Key Topics Covered:
1 Basic Concepts of PVC
2 Development Environment of PVC Industry in China, 2011-2016
3 Analysis on PVC Supply in China, 2011-2016
4 Analysis on Market Demand for PVC in China, 2011-2016
5 Import and Export Status of PVC in China, 2011-2016
6 Major PVC Manufacturers in China, 2013-2016
7 Prediction on Development of PVC Industry in China, 2017-2021
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Qilu Branch)
- Haohua Yuhang Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Henan Shenma Chlorine Alkali Development Co., Ltd.
- Inner Mongolia Elion Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Shaanxi Beiyuan Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Xinfa Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Chlor-Alkali Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Dagu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Xinjiang Tianye Co., Ltd.
- Xinjiang Zhongtai Chemical Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zdm6tc/research_report