TEL AVIV, Israel--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Plarium, a developer of mobile, social, and web-based games with more than 250 million users worldwide, today announced the launch of their latest AAA massively multiplayer online (MMO) strategy game, Soldiers Inc: Mobile Warfare, for Android and iOS devices.
The futuristic military title is set in the fictional failed state of Selva de Fuego, where players fight for control of a mysterious and extremely powerful chemical compound called Serum. Players will build their bases and hire armies combining mercenary soldiers, autonomous drones, powerful armored vehicles, and cutting edge aviation technology to fend off opponents who seek the resource for themselves.
Soldiers Inc: Mobile Warfare is a direct sequel to the award-winning Soldiers Inc. released in June 2013 on global social and web based platforms. The game was the first of its kind on social platforms, making Facebook’s “Top Ten Games of the Year”.
“We have worked diligently to transfer the hardcore MMO aspects that made the original Soldiers Inc. so successful into a sleek and modern mobile format,” says Avi Shalel, CEO of Plarium. “By using motion capture and 3D scanning to bring characters to life in a way that’s rarely done on the platform, along with innovative multiplayer features, and simplified UI, Plarium continues to push the limits of the strategy genre on mobile.”
A first for the genre, Soldiers Inc: Mobile Warfare introduces a new system of strategic map sites to PvP clan warfare, bringing an even deeper level of strategy, customization and tactics to the experience. Players will be able to develop the strengths they want to focus on, combine different strategies across their whole clan, and pinpoint enemy weaknesses to hit them where it hurts. Other key features of the game include:
Explore a Futuristic Military Setting with Traditional MMO Strategy Gameplay
- Build your Base: Focus on the production of resources and build storage facilities to keep your assets safe.
- Highly detailed 3D heroes: Choose an operative to lead your army and level them up by equipping high-level gear that provides huge bonuses to your armed forces.
- Hire new recruits from four categories: Light Infantry, Mechanized Infantry, Armor, and Aviation.
- Battle and construct buildings to obtain the game’s key resources: rations, munitions, fuel, and diamonds.
- Join an alliance or create your own, cooperating with players from around the world to compete online in real-time massive multiplayer clan warfare.
Join the Fight in Player-vs.-Player Combat across the Globe
- Take part in tournaments that pit commanders and alliances from around the world against each other to compete for massive rewards.
- Seize control of resource sites across the map and defend them from enemy incursions.
- Fight against thousands of rival alliances in massive battles at black sites and alliance headquarters.
- Grow your alliance’s influence and improve members’ armies with special resources.
- Complete challenging special ops missions and raid neighboring bases to establish dominance and claim resources.
Soldiers Inc: Mobile Warfare is now available for users around the globe in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, and Russian. It can be accessed on the App Store and on Google Play.
Founded in 2009, Plarium Global Ltd. is dedicated to creating the best mobile and social experience for hardcore gamers worldwide. With over 250 million registered users, we're proud to be consistently ranked among Facebook’s top hardcore game developers. Plarium employs more than 1000 individuals and is headquartered in Israel with eight offices and development studios across Europe and the United States. Our hardcore mobile and social games are available on all major social networks, including Facebook, Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki and Mail.ru, as well as web browsers, iOS and Android.