DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Corporate Reputation of Pharma 2015 - The Perspective of 118 Patient Groups with an Interest in Respiratory Conditions" report to their offering.
This report is based on the findings of a November 2015-January 2016 survey exploring the views of 118 patient groups with an interest in respiratory conditions worldwide. The report provides feedback on the corporate reputation of the pharma industry during 2015, from the perspective of these patient groups, as well as the performance of 15 pharma companies for six key indicators that influence corporate reputation. Results are compared with those attained across all therapy areas in 2015.
[Question to respondents: Which companies have the best record for supplying high-quality, useful products?] Probably smaller biotechs. Everybody else just imitates, or buys products and companies.
National Canada-based patient group specializing in rare diseases (including respiratory conditions)
Most information on adverse affects or clinical trials is not open source in India, and patients have very little access to such information.
National India-based patient group specializing in chronic disease in general (including respiratory conditions)
Profiles Of the 15 Companies, According To the Respiratory Patient Groups Familiar with These Companies, or Have Worked With Them
Each profile contains
Company Background Information
- Annual revenue (latest-available year), comprising amount in currency, as quoted by the profiled company itself. Increase in revenue over the previous year or decrease in revenue.
- The profiled company's main treatment subject areas (and areas of R&D).
- A mission statement from the profiled company.
How the Company Has Performed At Six Indicators of Corporate Reputation
- The profiled company's performance at the six indicators of corporate reputation in 2015, according to the respiratory patient groups familiar with the company.
- The profiled company's performance at the six indicators of corporate reputation, according to the respiratory patient groups that have worked with the company.
- How the profiled company performed among neurological patient groups for different countries/regions, compared with the company's global averages for respiratory patient groups in 2015.
How the Company Ranks For Corporate Reputation Compared With Other Companies
- The profiled company's rankings among skin patient groups in 2015 for the six indicators of corporate reputation, compared with 14 other companies.
- The profiled company's rankings worldwide in 2015 for the six indicators of corporate reputation, compared with 47 other companies.
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Eli Lilly (Lilly)
- Merck & Co
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wqvszq/the_corporate