DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Corporate Reputation of Pharma 2015 - The Perspective of 111 Patient Groups with an Interest in Hepatitis" report to their offering.
This report is based on the findings of a November 2015-January 2016 survey exploring the views of 111 patient groups with an interest in hepatitis worldwide. The report provides feedback on the corporate reputation of the pharma industry during 2015, from the perspective of these patient groups, as well as the performance of 14 pharma companies for six key indicators that influence corporate reputation. Results are compared with those attained across all therapy areas in 2015.
I think that scenarios such as the exorbitant cost of hepatitis-C drugs have perpetuated the notion of industry only caring about shareholders and profits above patient satisfaction, or even caring to offer access to life-saving medications. Regional Canada-based patient group specializing in hepatitis, HIV/AIDS, and sexual health
Profiles Of the 14 Companies, According To the Skin Patient Groups Familiar with These Companies, or Have Worked With Them
Company Background Information
- Annual revenue (latest-available year), comprising amount in currency, as quoted by the profiled company itself. Increase in revenue over the previous year or decrease in revenue.
- The profiled company's main treatment subject areas (and areas of R&D).
- A mission statement from the profiled company.
How the Company Has Performed At Six Indicators of Corporate Reputation
- The profiled company's performance at the six indicators of corporate reputation in 2015, according to the skin patient groups familiar with the company.
- The profiled company's performance at the six indicators of corporate reputation, according to the neurological patient groups that have worked with the company.
- How the profiled company performed among neurological patient groups for different countries/regions, compared with the company's global averages for neurological patient groups in 2015.
How the Company Ranks For Corporate Reputation Compared With Other Companies
- The profiled company's rankings among skin patient groups in 2015 for the six indicators of corporate reputation, compared with 13 other companies.
- The profiled company's rankings worldwide in 2015 for the six indicators of corporate reputation, compared with 47 other companies.
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Gilead Sciences
- Merck & Co (US)
- ViiV Healthcare
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zr8b96/the_corporate