DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Corporate Reputation of Pharma 2015 - The Perspective of 199 Patient Groups with an Interest in Rare Diseases" report to their offering.
This report is based on the findings of a November 2015-January 2016 survey exploring the views of 199 patient groups with an interest in rare diseases worldwide. The report provides feedback on the corporate reputation of the pharma industry during 2015, from the perspective of these patient groups, as well as the performance of 28 pharma companies for six key indicators that influence corporate reputation. Results are compared with those of the previous year.
Dans notre domaine de maladies rares où des efforts ont été faits pour impliquer les patients. (In our field of rare diseases, efforts have been made to involve patients.)
National France-based patient group specialising in rare neurological diseases
Profiles Of the 28 Companies, According To the Neurological Patient Groups Familiar with These Companies, or Have Worked With Them
Each profile contains
Company Background Information
- Annual revenue (latest-available year), comprising amount in currency, as quoted by the profiled company itself. Increase in revenue over the previous year or decrease in revenue.
- The profiled company's main treatment subject areas (and areas of R&D).
- A mission statement from the profiled company.
How the Company Has Performed At Six Indicators of Corporate Reputation
- The profiled company's performance at the six indicators of corporate reputation in 2015, according to the neurological patient groups familiar with the company.
- The profiled company's performance at the six indicators of corporate reputation, according to the neurological patient groups that have worked with the company.
- How the profiled company performed among neurological patient groups for different countries/regions, compared with the company's global averages for neurological patient groups in 2015.
How the Company Ranks For Corporate Reputation Compared With Other Companies
- The profiled company's rankings among neurological patient groups in 2015 for the six indicators of corporate reputation, compared with 27 other companies.
- The profiled company's rankings worldwide in 2015 for the six indicators of corporate reputation, compared with 47 other companies.
- Biogen Idec
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Merck & Co
- Merck KGaA
- Novo Nordisk
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2c6qzp/the_corporate