DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Corporate Reputation of Pharma 2015 - The Perspective of 110 Patient Groups with an Interest in Skin Conditions" report to their offering.
This report is based on the findings of a November 2015-January 2016 survey exploring the views of 110 patient groups with an interest in skin worldwide. The report provides feedback on the corporate reputation of the pharma industry during 2015, from the perspective of these patient groups, as well as the performance of 20 pharma companies for six key indicators that influence corporate reputation. Results are compared with those of the previous year.
The report also offers, as a case study survey responses from one Danish company, Leo Pharma. Leo Pharma explains what they are doing on the subject of global patient centricity, and comment about their relationships with patient groups.
Company Background Information
- Annual revenue (latest-available year), comprising amount in currency, as quoted by the profiled company itself. Increase in revenue over the previous year or decrease in revenue.
- The profiled company's main treatment subject areas (and areas of R&D).
- A mission statement from the profiled company.
How the Company Has Performed At Six Indicators of Corporate Reputation
- The profiled company's performance at the six indicators of corporate reputation in 2015, according to the skin patient groups familiar with the company.
- The profiled company's performance at the six indicators of corporate reputation, according to the neurological patient groups that have worked with the company.
- How the profiled company performed among neurological patient groups for different countries/regions, compared with the company's global averages for neurological patient groups in 2015.
How the Company Ranks For Corporate Reputation Compared With Other Companies
- The profiled company's rankings among skin patient groups in 2015 for the six indicators of corporate reputation, compared with 19 other companies.
- The profiled company's rankings worldwide in 2015 for the six indicators of corporate reputation, compared with 47 other companies.
Profile of The Patient Groups Familiar With The Company
- Other companies that partner with a significant number of the profiled company's partner patient groups.
- The countries of the patient groups familiar with the profiled company.
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Leo Pharma
- Merck & Co
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3v3hr7/the_corporate