HERNDON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Beacon Roofing Supply (NASDAQ: BECN), the largest publicly traded distributor of residential and commercial roofing materials and complementary building products, today announced that it will be hosting an Investor Day on December 14, 2016 at the Marriott Marquis in New York City.
The following leaders are scheduled to speak at the event:
- Paul Isabella, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Joseph Nowicki, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Brendan Daly, Executive Vice President and Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Kent Gardner, Executive Vice President, West Division
- C. Eric Swank, Executive Vice President, East Division and Chief Sales and Marketing Officer
- Munroe Best, Executive Vice President, South Division
For more information on how to register for this event please contact Jim Wilson (email@example.com) or Brent Rakers (firstname.lastname@example.org). A live webcast will be made available for those unable to attend in person.
|What:||Beacon Roofing Supply 2016 Investor Day|
|When:||Wednesday, December 14, 2016|
|Where:||New York Marriott Marquis (Soho Complex Room), 1535 Broadway, New York, NY 10036|
|Time:||10:00am – 2:00pm ET|
About Beacon Roofing Supply
Founded in 1928, Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. is the largest publicly traded distributor of residential and commercial roofing materials and complementary building products, operating 369 branches throughout 46 states in the U.S. and 6 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Beacon and its family of regional brands, please visit www.becn.com.