DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Small Molecule API Contract Manufacturer Quality Benchmarking (2016)" report to their offering.
In this Consumer Reports-style analysis, data on 312 service encounters is presented from 158 respondents who have been involved in outsourced biologic API projects in the past 18 months.
As pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies increase their levels of external development and manufacturing, the need for unbiased information to support strategic business decisions continues to grow. In this report, pharmaceutical companies and contract manufacturers are provided a comprehensive analysis of current outsourcing trends and practices, in addition to a quantitative analysis of CMO service quality across a series of 26 performance attributes specific to large molecule projects.
Make a more educated purchase of CMO services by understanding which CMOs best fit your company's needs as well as how individual CMOs have measured up to sponsor-peer expectations on similar projects.
Uncover your own-and competitor-delivery strengths and weaknesses and use the information to develop targeted messaging that effectively portrays your company's strengths and differentiates its service offerings based on areas of high performance.
How You Can Use This Report:
- Compare contract manufacturers on their performance specific to biologic API and related services by accessing performance evaluation information across 26 key attributes
- Gain insight into sponsor best practices for outsourced biologic manufacturing projects
- Benchmark your company's RFP and supplier selection processes
Key Topics Covered:
3. Respondent Demographics And Qualifications
4. Number Of Ratings Per Company
5. 7 Major Sections
6. Outsourcing Philosophies And Practices
7. CMO Perceptions And Interactions
8. CMO Selection Drivers
9. CMO Performance And Scorecards Across
11. CMO Loyalty
12. Company Service Quality Profiles
13. Study Data
- AAI/Cambridge Major
- AbbVie Contract Manufacturing
- Albany Molecular Research Inc. (AMRI)
- AMPAC Fine Chemicals
- Ash Stevens
- Corden Pharma
- Dalton Pharma Services
- Dr. Reddy's CPS
- GSK Contract Manufacturing
- Halo Pharma
- PCI Synthesis
- Pfizer CentreSource
- Piramal Pharma Solutions
- SAI Life Sciences
- Sanofi CEPiA
- Wuxi AppTec
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f4gh5r/small_molecule