DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Smart Cities & IoT - Trends and Outlook for Urban IoT" report to their offering.
This report explores the topic of the smart city from the perspective of the development of the Internet of Things in four vertical markets: mobility, the environment, public safety and managing flows (power, water, gas).
It delivers a detailed snapshot of the technologies that could underpin the Internet of Things' deployment in cities.
The four vertical markets examined are analysed in terms of the value-added brought by digital services, their value chain, stakeholders and business models.
The report also supplies international quantitative data for each four vertical markets.
1. Urban IoT technologies
- Rollout arguments and fields of application for connected objects in the smart city
- Growing use of LPWA networks in a connectivity landscape still dominated by GPRS
- Processing and storing urban data
2. The Internet of Things in the four vertical smart city markets
- Rethinking urban mobility
- A more carefully managed urban environment
- Meeting a societal demand for a safe and secure urban space
- More sustainable cities
3. Market outlook
4. The issue of business models
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Methodology and definitions
3. Internet of Things technologies
4. Analysis of the different vertical sectors
5. Market analysis and outlook
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hcw8g7/smart_cities_and