DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Organic Food Market - Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The global market for organic food is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 14% during 2016-2021, on account of high demand for organic food in retail stores, restaurants, schools and office cafeterias.
Increasing health concerns due to growing incidences of lifestyle diseases such as diabetes, blood pressure, heart problems, etc., and rising awareness about harmful effects of consumption of synthetic ingredients and pesticides boosted demand for organic food across the globe, during 2011-2015.
Further, rising focus of government organizations and organic food manufacturers towards promoting benefits associated with organic food consumption, growing annual per capita spending on food, easy availability of organic food products and infrastructural developments in supply chain and distribution network are projected to augur well for global organic food market over the course of next five years.
- Aldi Einkauf GmbH & Co oHG
- AlnaturaProduktions- und Handels GmbH
- Amy's Kitchen
- Aurora Organic Dairy
- Clif Bar & Company
- EDEKA Handelsgesellschaft Nord mbH
- Eden Foods, Inc.
- General Mills Inc.
- Hain Celestial Group Inc.
- Harmony Organic
- Hipp GmbH & Co Vertrieb KG
- Nature's Path Foods, Inc.
- Newman's Own
- Organic Valley
- REWE Markt GmbH
- SFM, LLC.
- Stonyfield Farm, Inc.
- SunOpta Inc.
- The WhiteWave Foods Company
United Natural Foods INC.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Organic Food Market Outlook
5. Europe Organic Food Market Outlook
6. North America Organic Food Market Outlook
7. Asia-Pacific Organic Food Market Outlook
8. South America Organic Food Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa Organic Food Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3pbhxg/global_organic