This is a full business plan based on the launch of an illustrative Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) known as Contendus. The plan covers all aspects of the company launch plan including market assessment, funding requirements, financial analysis, market segmentation and product differentiation. Also included is go-to-market plan, distribution and replenishment plans, comparison of MVNO's and more. The major benefit of this report is to assist in the development of an MVNO launch and to help validate existing plans.
The MVNO Business Plan also includes evaluation of wholesale incentives, the reconciliation process and also what macro and micro environmental aspects to consider when defining your negotiation strategy. Also includes is an example Service Level Agreement (SLA), modeled from real life operational MVNO SLAs, which can be customized and built upon to meet the needs of their service management requirements.
In addition, the MVNO Business Plan includes The Future of Virtual Network Operators, which will help the reader understand the evolution of VNOs and identify future business opportunities in areas such as the Internet of Things, Virtual Reality, and Wearables.
Purchasers of the MVNO Business Plan may also choose any one of the following reports at no additional cost:
- Market Opportunity: Big Data in the Internet of Things
- Telecom Carrier Big Data Operations, Applications, and Services
- Understanding and Capitalizing Upon Telecom APIs for Communications Enabled Applications
- Technologies Impacting and Impacted by Operational Support Systems (OSS)
While this report will be of interest to anyone involved in the start-up or business development in the wireless space, it will be of particular value to the following groups:
- MVNO start-ups
- Mobile network operators
- MVNE/MVNO service providers
- Investors and analysts in the mobile space
- Suppliers of MVNO equipment and software
- Consultants and systems integration companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jcfgk2/mvno_business