RYE BROOK, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Broadview Networks®, a leader in cloud-based unified communications and information technology services, today announced the latest enhancements to its award-winning OfficeSuite HD Meeting™, a cloud-based meeting service that unifies high-definition video, audio and web conferencing into one easy-to-use platform for businesses of all sizes. OfficeSuite HD Meeting™ enables today’s mobile and distributed workforce to communicate face-to-face in real time from any phone or device including any iOS, Android™, laptop or computer with internet access.
In addition to saving businesses time and eliminating costly travel expenses, HD Meeting™ allows business professionals to securely connect and collaborate with colleagues, customers and partners from anywhere in the world at a second’s notice. The platform allows users to host online meetings, HD video conferences and audio conferences for as many as 100 people, enabling employees to jointly review and edit files, share screens, run webinars and interact seamlessly, all with end-to-end AES 256-bit encryption for full security.
“In today’s always-on work environment, collaborative mobility tools are essential for businesses to function at their highest levels,” said Ken Shulman, Broadview’s Chief Technology and Chief Information Officer. “OfficeSuite HD Meeting delivers powerful tools that enable important face-to-face interactions from anywhere and at any time without the need to travel, make meetings more personal and allow collaboration in real time through sharing documents, presentations, videos and a virtual whiteboard. OfficeSuite HD Meeting is the perfect solution for cutting costs and immediately improving users’ overall productivity.”
The latest enhancements to OfficeSuite HD Meeting™ include a revised user interface that seamlessly integrates the chat and participant lists, a floating host menu bar, refreshed icons and the following new options:
- Dual Camera – screen-share a web camera input that allows the use of two cameras at once during a meeting
- Remote Support – initiate a support session to request desktop control, application control or a Windows or Mac computer restart
- Breakout Rooms – split up to 50 participants into separate sessions automatically or manually and switch between sessions at any time
- Pause/Resume Recording – pause and resume recording during a recording session
- Pause Share – temporarily pause sharing a screen instead of exposing a screen to all participants
- Closed Captioning – allow hearing-impaired individuals or participants without audio capabilities to be included in the discussion
- Virtual Background – select a virtual picture as your video background to provide a more professional backdrop and limit distractions for participants
- Whiteboard – share a blank page to collaborate with others; multiple participants can make annotations simultaneously
- Shortcut Keys – use to more easily turn video, audio and screen share on or off
- PIN Video – view one specific participant when in screen-share mode
This OfficeSuite HD Meeting™ software upgrade is free to all existing and new customers. Go here to learn more.
About Broadview Networks® www.broadviewnet.com
Broadview Networks is a network-based business communications provider serving customers with local and long-distance voice and data communications, premises-based and patented hosted VoIP systems, data services and a full suite of managed and professional services. It also provides an innovative portfolio of bundled, hosted IP phone and cloud computing services designed to meet the unique application requirements of diverse workforce groups. Its customers benefit from award-winning customer service, including a web-based account management tool and a primary point-of-contact for real-time, personal customer care.