The global cluster munitions market to grow at a CAGR of 2.08% during the period 2016-2020.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global cluster munitions market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the analyst considers the revenue generated from the sales of cluster munitions across several industries.
A cluster munition is an air-dropped or ground-launched explosive weapon that ejects smaller submunitions. Cluster bombs release explosive projectiles, which are designed to destroy vehicles, disperse chemical or biological weapons, scatter landmines, and kill personnel. These cluster bombs release many small munitions over a wide area, posing risks to civilians both during attacks and after attacks. Unexploded bomblets can kill civilians and unintended targets long after the conflict has ended as they remain difficult to locate and remove.
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Textron Systems
- IMI Systems
- L-3 Fuzing and Ordnance Systems
- Lockheed Martin
- Orbital ATK
Other prominent vendors
- China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
Part 01: Executive summary
Part 02: Scope of the report
Part 03: Market research methodology
Part 04: Introduction
Part 05: Market landscape
Part 06: Market segmentation by type
Part 07: Geographic segmentation
Part 08: Market drivers
Part 09: Impact of drivers
Part 10: Market challenges
Part 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
Part 12: Market trends
Part 13: Competitor landscape
Part 14: Key vendor analysis
Part 15: Appendix
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sb6tsv/global_cluster