This Security Conference is an annual must attend event in the calendars of security researchers and professionals around the world. Held annually in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Amsterdam in The Netherlands, HITBSecConf is a platform for the discussion and dissemination of next generation computer security issues.
Our events routinely feature two days of trainings and a two-day multi-track conference featuring cutting-edge hardcore technical talks delivered by some of the most respected names in the computer security industry.
What can you find at a HITB Security Conference?
- 2-days of cutting edge technical training sessions
- A 2-day dual/triple-track security conference featuring multiple keynote speakers
- 8-hour / 24-hour Developer Hackathon (HackWEEKDAY)
- 2-day Capture the Flag 'Live Hacking' Attack & Defense Competition
- A CommSec Village & Technology Showcase Area
- For a chance to meet with some the world's leading security experts
- The opportunity to develop new professional relationships and alliances
To keep your finger on the pulse of the ever changing computer security industry
This is a must attend conference - cutting edge technical presentations and trainings - Senior Director, Microsoft
The Security Conference is truly impressive, making this one of the most appraised around the world for its content and perfect organization - EADS Innovation Works
HITBSecConf is one of the finest, well-organized and intimate hacker security event I have ever attended - GNUCITIZEN
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/svhgzm/hitbsecconf