DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Atomic Layer Deposition and other Ultrathin-Film Fabrication Processes" report to their offering.
The global market for atomic layer deposition and other ultrathin film fabrication processes was valued at $1.1 billion and $1.3 billion in 2014 and 2015, respectively. This market is expected to increase from $1.5 billion in 2016 to nearly $3.7 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.1% for 2016-2021.
This report provides an updated review of atomic layer deposition and other ultrathin film deposition technologies, and identifies current and emerging applications for these technologies.
The current market status for ultrathin film deposition equipment, defines trends and presents growth forecasts for the next five years. The UTFE market is analyzed based on the following segments: process, application and region. In addition, technological issues, including key events and the latest process developments, are discussed.
More specifically, the market analysis conducted by for this report is divided into five sections.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for atomic layer deposition and other ultrathin-film fabrication processes.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014 and 2015, estimates for 2016 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Focused coverage of materials, equipment, and fabrication technologies.
- A look at existing fields of application for atomic layer deposition as well as emerging applications.
- Coverage of these processes in relation to industry segments such as electronics, mechanical, chemical, energy, optics, medical, biological, dental, medical, and nanotechnology.
- Analysis of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
Key Topics Covered:
2: Executive Summary
- Thick, Thin And Ultrathin Films
- Review Of The History Of Atomic Layer Deposition And Recent Events
- Current And Emerging Applications For Atomic Layer Deposition And Other Ultrathin Film Fabrication Processes
4: Deposition Technologies For Ultrathin Films
- Thin Film Deposition Processes
- Deposition Technologies For Ultrathin Films
- Other Relevant R&D Activities
5: Global Markets
- Analysis Outline
- Global Market Summary
- Current Market Status
- Market Growth Trends
- Market Forecast
6: Global Industry Structure
- Leading Suppliers Of Ultrathin Film Deposition Equipment
- Other Players In The Ultrathin Film Industry
- Company Profiles
7: Patent Analysis
- Summary Of Recently Awarded Patents
- General Trends
- Trends By Country And Region
- Trends By Assignee
- Trends By Patent Category
- Trends By Application
- Trends By Process Type
- Apex Instruments
- Applied Materials
- ASM International
- Jusung Engineering
- Kurt J. Lesker
- LAM Research
- LJ UHV Technology
- Meyer Burger
- Oxford Instruments
- PVD Products
- Veeco Instruments
- Wonik IPS
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bz4tqp/atomic_layer