Titanium Di-oxide is a white colour, non-flammable, thermally stable solid compound. It is an oxide of titanium metal and is naturally found in various types of mineral sands and rocks. Titanium is the ninth most commonly found element in earth's crust and is chemically inert in nature.
Significant growth in paints, textiles, rubbers and other manufacturing industries, coupled with rapid rise in urbanization and industrialization are the major factors that fueled India titanium di-oxide market over the past few years. Titanium di-oxide pigments are increasingly being utilized across various downstream industries, owing to their chemical properties such as high refractive index, high hiding power & opacity, low specific gravity and non-toxicity. Moreover, rising demand for efficient and bright pigment in paints, papers, textiles, cosmetics production industry are further expected to propel demand for titanium di-oxide in India in the coming years.
In this study, the market has been categorized into four broader applications that include paints and varnishes, textiles, paper and cosmetics wherein paints and varnishes dominating the titanium di-oxide market over the past few years, whereas cosmetics application is projected to registered fastest growth during 2016-2025.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next nine years.
- To access industry data/statistics to make informed strategy decisions.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What would be the segmental and regional growth trends in the India titanium di-oxide market in the coming years?
- What strategies should competitors implement to gain share in mature segments of the India titanium di-oxide market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. India Titanium Di-oxide Production Outlook
5. India Titanium Di-oxide Market Outlook
6. India Titanium Di-oxide Market Attractiveness Index
7. Pricing Analysis
8. Import-Export Dynamics
9. Competitive Analysis
10. Customer Analysis (24 Customers)
11. About Us
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l86rft/india_titanium