Caprolactam is an organic compound with the molecular formula ((CH2)5CNH). It is a colorless solid and a lactam of caproic acid. Caprolactam possess irritant properties and is mildly toxic.
Caprolactam is used in multiple end user industries such as tire cords, films & coatings, consumer goods, wires & cables, monomer castings and molding engineered components, etc. Growing demand for caprolactam as a raw material to produce Nylon 6 fibers and Nylon 6 resins coupled with continuing growth in end use industries are some of the major factors expected to aid the country's caprolactam market during 2016 - 2025. Moreover, growing textile industry coupled with favourable government initiatives are expected to boost the demand for caprolactam in the country during forecast period.
According to India Caprolactam Market Study, 2011-2025, report studies the market size and share of various segments and sub-segments of caprolactam market in India during 2011-2025.
The market dynamics section of the report elaborates the factors that are driving the market as well as the challenges inhibiting growth. The research study also includes insights of the key market trends, a detailed analysis of the changing competitive landscape, and revenue forecasts for each segment and sub-segment.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years.
- To access industry data/statistics to make informed strategy decisions.
To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What would be the segmental and regional growth trends in India caprolactam market in the coming years?
- Which is the largest application area for caprolactam in India?
What strategies should market competitors employ to gain share in
mature segments of the India caprolactam market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. India Caprolactam Production Outlook
5. India Caprolactam Market Outlook
6. India Caprolactam Market Attractiveness Index
7. Pricing Analysis
8. Import-Export Dynamics
9. Competitive Analysis
10. Customer Analysis (10 Customers)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nt9g74/india_caprolactam