Sulphuric Acid is a diprotic mineral acid and possess highly corrosive properties. Moreover, the chemical is a colorless and water soluble acid, and has a pungent smell. Due to strong oxidizing and dehydrating properties, sulphuric acid is used in phosphate fertilizers production, mineral processing, metal processing, fibers, etc. However, fertilizer production is the largest application segment utilizing sulphuric acid in India, followed by demand from metal processing industry which is anticipated to witness fastest growth till 2025.
According to India Sulphuric Acid Market Study, 2011-2025, the report studies market size and share of various segments and sub-segments in the sulphuric acid market in India during 2011-2025. In the study, the market has been categorized by application shares, regional outlook and company shares. The research study also includes insights of the key market trends, a detailed analysis of the changing competitive landscape, and revenue forecasts for each segment and sub-segment.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next nine years.
- To access industry data/statistics to make informed strategy decisions.
To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What would be the segmental and regional growth trends in India Sulphuric Acid market in the coming years?
What strategies should competitors implement to gain share in mature
segments of the India sulphuric acid market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. India Sulphuric Acid Production Outlook
5. India Sulphuric Acid Market Outlook
6. India Sulphuric Acid Market Attractiveness Index
7. Pricing Analysis
8. Import-Export Dynamics
9. Competitive Analysis
10. Customer Analysis(21 Customers)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g37dwp/india_sulphuric