DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Taiwan Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The tire market in Taiwan is projected to surpass USD1.2 billion by 2021, owing to rising production of automobiles and growing demand for tires from replacement tire segment in the country.
Taiwan is one of the most technologically advanced and innovation driven countries in the Asian continent. Total population of the country was recorded to be approximately 23 million in 2015, and has emerged as one of the fastest developing economies in the region.
However, demand for automobiles declined significantly in the country over the past few years, which caused a negative impact on the tire market in Taiwan. Over the last few years, major automobile manufacturers in Taiwan have also been increasing their focus on exports of automobiles to other countries. Moreover, presence of number of tire manufacturing companies in the country have further fueled tire exports over the past few years, wherein passenger car tire accounted for largest share in tire exports from Taiwan. Furthermore, increasing production of tires, coupled with rising sales of automobiles and growing demand for tires from the replacement tire segment are further expected to drive Taiwan tire market during the forecast period.
- Bridgestone Taiwan Co., Ltd.
- Cheng-Shin Rubber Ind. Co. Ltd.
- Continental AG Ltd.
- Federal Corporation
- Goodyear Taiwan Limited
- Kenda Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Kumho Tire Co., Inc
- Michelin Tire Taiwan Co., Ltd.
- Nankang Rubber Tire Corp., Ltd.
Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Taiwan Tire Market Outlook
5. Taiwan Two-Wheeler Tire Market Outlook
6. Taiwan Passenger Car Tire Market Outlook
7. Taiwan Light Commercial Vehicle Tire Market Outlook
8. Taiwan Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle Tire Market Outlook
9. Taiwan OTR Tire Market Outlook
10. Import Export Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. Taiwan Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xkvncz/taiwan_tire