DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Medical/Hospital Beds Market Outlook: 2016-2021" report to their offering.
The global hospital beds market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2016 to 2021 to reach $2.3 billion by 2021.
Hospital beds market is primarily driven by growing ageing population across the globe. This segment of population is more susceptible to diseases which increases demand on public health system and on medical and social services forcing healthcare institutes to increase the number of beds in hospitals. Also, growing incidences of chronic disorders across the globe results in increased number of hospital admissions.
This aids in growing purchases of hospital beds by healthcare institutions to meet the rising influx of patients. However, the high cost associated with specialty beds such as bariatric, and critical care bed could restrict the growth of this market to a certain extent. Also, advancements in the pharmaceutical sectors lead to significant reduction in hospital admission which may impact this market in long run
- Gendron, Inc.
- Getinge AB
- Hill-Rom, Inc
- Invacare Corporation
- Joerns Healthcare LLC
- Joh. Stiegelmeyer GmbH & Co. KG
- LINET Group
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Paramount Bed Holdings Co., Ltd
- Savion Industries
- Span-America Medical Systems, Inc.
- Stryker Corporation
V. Guldmann A/S
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to hospital beds Market
2. Executive Summary
3. Key Market Insights
4. Global Hospital Beds Market, By Type of Care
5. Global Hospital Beds Market, By Area of Use
6. Global Hospital Beds Market, By Technology
7. Global Hospital Beds Market, By End User
8. Hospital Beds Market - By Geography
9. Global Hospital Beds Market-Competitive Landscape
10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j3ml7s/global