DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Top 5 Country B2C E-Commerce Sales Forecasts: 2016 to 2020" report to their offering.
China has the largest and fastest growing B2C E-Commerce sales, followed by the USA, the UK, Japan and Germany. Of the top 5, only China is predicted to maintain growth rates above 20% over the forecast period, as a declining growth rate is characteristic of these world leaders. This is especially so in the mature market of the UK, the global leader in B2C E-Commerce's share of total retail.
This new report, which synthesizes nearly 30 original sales forecasts, also tells of the trends influencing development of the online retail market in these leading countries, such as cross-border shopping, M-Commerce and omnichannel shopping.
Key Questions Answered:
- What is the size of the global online retail market predicted to be in 2020?
- Which are the world's top five countries B2C E-Commerce sales?
- How large are these markets in 2016 and what are the forecasts for 2020?
- How are these markets predicted to differ in terms of growth rates?
- What percentage of total retail sales is projected to be through E-Commerce in the next few years in the top 5 markets and globally?
- Alibaba Group
- Otto Group
- Wal-Mart Stores
Key Topics Covered:
1. Management Summary
2. Global Developments
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7hf5rd/top_5_country_b2c