DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Strategic Overview of Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Driveline Systems Market in North America" report to their offering.
A growing number of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) are starting to look at driveline electrification as a solution to meet the increasing pressure from governmental authorities to meet the stringent emission and fuel efficiency targets. Moreover, there is an increasing demand from consumers for technologies that offer superior performance, safety, and enhanced driving dynamics.
This augurs well for the market for electric and hybrid vehicles, which is expected to expand at a significant compound annual growth rate during 2015-2022. This growth is also expected to be propelled by favorable government policies, increasing incentives, declining lifetime cost of ownership, and falling prices of batteries, which reduces the overall cost of the vehicle.
- Which driveline layout is preferred by the various OEM groups manufacturing hybrid and electric passenger vehicles in North America?
- Is eAWD attractive in the electric and hybrid vehicle driveline systems market?
- Which driveline solution is preferred in which segment of vehicles, and will it continue to remain popular by 2022?
- Which layout type will see development over the medium and long terms?
Which OEMs and segments will drive the demand for eAWD in passenger
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Market Overview
5. Drivers and Restraints - Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Driveline Systems Market
6. FWD Market Analysis
7. RWD Market Analysis
8. eAWD Market Analysis
9. OEM Group Profiles
10. Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dsjst9/strategic